Over the Easter break most of the Stitching by Design students have assembled their sampler quilt tops, so here is a sneaky peak as they layer them up ready for quilting...
Many hands make light work of pinning Vicky's quilt.
Don't you just love the row of spoons on Joan's quilt? They would be a lovely quilting motif too.
Sue used her collection of hand dyed fabric she did with InStitches last year. Don't they look fantastic? They work particularity well with the Mariner's Compass block, the effect is really 3D.
Welcome to our blog! Here you'll find out what's been going on, plus plenty of ideas and inspiration and the odd cake recipe!
Check back often to see what we're up to - it's great to have you along
Hazel & Terry
- About us
- Courses & workshops
Guest tutors 2019
- Caroline Bell - natural dyeing workshop
- Christine Chester Paper Lamination
- Simon Sonsino - exploring abstract letterforms
- Debbie Lyddon - Waxed and stitched collage
- Alice Fox - Rust marks
- Christine Chester Poetry of decay
- Sue Stone - Every picture tells a story
- Wendy Dolan - Stitched landscapes
- Alice Fox - Botanical books
- Guest tutors 2019 >
- Contact us
‘InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops