Over the Easter break most of the Stitching by Design students have assembled their sampler quilt tops, so here is a sneaky peak as they layer them up ready for quilting...
Many hands make light work of pinning Vicky's quilt.
Don't you just love the row of spoons on Joan's quilt? They would be a lovely quilting motif too.
Sue used her collection of hand dyed fabric she did with InStitches last year. Don't they look fantastic? They work particularity well with the Mariner's Compass block, the effect is really 3D.
Welcome to our blog! Here you'll find out what's been going on, plus plenty of ideas and inspiration and the odd cake recipe!
Check back often to see what we're up to - it's great to have you along
Hazel & Terry
- About us
- Courses & workshops
- Guest tutors 2019 >
Guest tutors 2020
- Debbie Lyddon - stitched collage
- Alice Fox - Rust marks
- Matthew Harris - Chain reaction
- Janina Maher - vegetarian leather album
- Cas Holmes - Layers, lines and images
- Caroline Bell - eco printing on fabric Masterclass 2020
- Amarjeet Nandhra - Collagraph
- Amanda Hislop - Abstracted Land
- Amarjeet Nandhra - Monoprinting
- Alice Fox - Natural Structures
- Debbie Lyddon - Exploring place
- Sue Stone - Every picture tells a story
- Contact us
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops
Copyright © InStitches 2010-2019
All rights reserved.