Over the Easter break most of the Stitching by Design students have assembled their sampler quilt tops, so here is a sneaky peak as they layer them up ready for quilting...
Many hands make light work of pinning Vicky's quilt.
Don't you just love the row of spoons on Joan's quilt? They would be a lovely quilting motif too.
Sue used her collection of hand dyed fabric she did with InStitches last year. Don't they look fantastic? They work particularity well with the Mariner's Compass block, the effect is really 3D.
Welcome to our blog! Here you'll find out what's been going on, plus plenty of ideas and inspiration and the odd cake recipe!
Check back often to see what we're up to - it's great to have you along
Hazel & Terry
- About us
- Courses & workshops
- Make & Create!: Beautiful home
Guest tutors 2018
- Debbie Lyddon - Sculptural forms
- Linda Miller - Pictorial Machine Embroidery Workshop
- Deborah O'Hare - Painted landscapes
- Wendy Dolan - Architecture in stitch
- Judith Needham Catalonian tension tray
- Sarah Waters - nuno felted scarf
- Alice Fox - Collecting Colours
- Caroline Bell - eco printing on fabric workshop
- Debbie Lyddon - Exploring place
- Contact us
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks