Welcome to InStitches: at Home
We love having students in the studio, but we know not everyone can join us, so we've designed the InStitches: at Home workshops to bring the studio experience direct to you at home. We'll take you step by step through each lesson, showing you what materials you'll need, demonstrating techniques and processes and showing you how to bring them all together, just as if you were here in the studio with us!
With InStitches: at Home online workshops you can
- work at your own pace, so you have time to practise and explore your own creativity
- choose to source your own materials or buy an InStitches: at Home kit from the InStitches Creative shop
- watch the pre-recorded videos as often as you like
- follow the clear & easy course navigation which has auto resume exactly where you left off, even mid video, on any device - mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop
- get help from us and chat to other students in a private discussion group
We've designed the Little books of inspiration workshop to put you back in touch with your inner child and inspire you to a more creative life.
Included are many of our favourite techniques and creative warm-ups; they're easy to pick up and put down, fit into small spaces and short chunks of time...and best of all - they're fun and we know that they're definitely worth repeating, often.