It's a dull, wet day in Yateley but here at InStitches we are making merry with the thickened Procion dyes again. Today's session started with our usual show & tell, so we all admired ( and coverted!) each other's fabrics from last times session. Take a look.....lush or what??
If you fancy having a go and can't wait until the next Inspiration to Stitch course starts in September then have a look at what is on offer at the InStitches Summer School: Can't Resist It. We have three whole days of design, resist techniques, fabric painting....... and hopefully sunshine!
Welcome to our blog! Here you'll find out what's been going on, plus plenty of ideas and inspiration and the odd cake recipe!
Check back often to see what we're up to - it's great to have you along
Hazel & Terry
- About us
Courses & workshops
- Courses and workshops at a glance
- short courses and workshops >
- Studio Days
- Year-long courses >
Guest tutors 2022
- Claire Benn Acrylics with a textile sensibility
- Judith Needham - weave your own chicken
- Polly Pollock - Pebbles & nests
- Debbie Lyddon - stitched collage 2022
- Cas Holmes - Layers, lines and image 2021
- Kate Findlay - Wild Garden
- Christine Chester - Poetry of decay 2022
- Caroline Bell - introduction to eco printing
- Polly Pollock - From the sea
- Claire Benn - Out of this earth
- Alice Fox - Natural Structures
- Guest tutors 2022 >
- Online workshops
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops
Copyright © InStitches 2010-2022
All rights reserved.