It's a dull, wet day in Yateley but here at InStitches we are making merry with the thickened Procion dyes again. Today's session started with our usual show & tell, so we all admired ( and coverted!) each other's fabrics from last times session. Take a look.....lush or what??
If you fancy having a go and can't wait until the next Inspiration to Stitch course starts in September then have a look at what is on offer at the InStitches Summer School: Can't Resist It. We have three whole days of design, resist techniques, fabric painting....... and hopefully sunshine!
Welcome to our blog! Here you'll find out what's been going on, plus plenty of ideas and inspiration and the odd cake recipe!
Check back often to see what we're up to - it's great to have you along
Hazel & Terry
- About us
- Courses & workshops
Guest tutors 2019
- Christine Chester Paper Lamination
- Simon Sonsino - exploring abstract letterforms
- Debbie Lyddon - Waxed and stitched collage
- Alice Fox - Rust marks
- Christine Chester Poetry of decay
- Sue Stone - Every picture tells a story
- Wendy Dolan - Stitched landscapes
- Alice Fox - Botanical books
- Nesta Davies - Pocket sample book
- Caroline Bell - eco printing on paper
- Guest tutors 2019 >
- Contact us
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops