It's a dull, wet day in Yateley but here at InStitches we are making merry with the thickened Procion dyes again. Today's session started with our usual show & tell, so we all admired ( and coverted!) each other's fabrics from last times session. Take a look.....lush or what??
If you fancy having a go and can't wait until the next Inspiration to Stitch course starts in September then have a look at what is on offer at the InStitches Summer School: Can't Resist It. We have three whole days of design, resist techniques, fabric painting....... and hopefully sunshine!
Welcome to our blog! Here you'll find out what's been going on, plus plenty of ideas and inspiration and the odd cake recipe!
Check back often to see what we're up to - it's great to have you along
Hazel & Terry
- About us
Courses & workshops
- Courses and workshops at a glance
- short courses and workshops >
- Studio Days
- Year-long courses >
Guest tutors 2021
- Stewart Kelly - Following a line
- Alice Fox - Natural Structures
- Matthew Harris - Text-ile
- Wendy Dolan - Architecture in stitch 2021
- Liam Biswell - Experimental Printmaking
- Debbie Lyddon - stitched collage 2021
- Judith Needham - Woven willow reindeer
- Judith Needham - Christmas Angel
- Judith Needham - Woven willow star
- Cas Holmes - Layers, lines and image 2021
- Polly Pollock - Twined baskets & pods
- Guest tutors 2022 >
- Guest tutors 2021 >
- Online workshops
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops
Copyright © InStitches 2010-2021
All rights reserved.