Chase away those winter blues this April and spend a day tray dyeing with InStitches.
We'll have pots and pots of colour for you to play with and defy you not to get carried away. People usually end up selling their soul (well...almost) to find even more fabric* to transform with luscious colour; it's SO addictive.
Don't delay - book your place here
* so that's why we have fabric by the metre for you to buy on the day!
- About us
- Courses & workshops
Guest tutors 2019
- Christine Chester Paper Lamination
- Simon Sonsino - exploring abstract letterforms
- Debbie Lyddon - Waxed and stitched collage
- Alice Fox - Rust marks
- Christine Chester Poetry of decay
- Sue Stone - Every picture tells a story
- Wendy Dolan - Stitched landscapes
- Alice Fox - Botanical books
- Nesta Davies - Pocket sample book
- Caroline Bell - eco printing on paper
- Guest tutors 2019 >
- Contact us
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops