Chase away those winter blues this April and spend a day tray dyeing with InStitches.
We'll have pots and pots of colour for you to play with and defy you not to get carried away. People usually end up selling their soul (well...almost) to find even more fabric* to transform with luscious colour; it's SO addictive.
Don't delay - book your place here
* so that's why we have fabric by the metre for you to buy on the day!
- About us
- Courses & workshops
Guest tutors 2020
- Debbie Lyddon - stitched collage
- Matthew Harris - Chain reaction
- Janina Maher - vegetarian leather album
- Cas Holmes - Layers, lines and images
- Caroline Bell - eco printing on fabric Masterclass 2020
- Amarjeet Nandhra - Collagraph
- Amanda Hislop - Abstracted Land
- Amarjeet Nandhra - Monoprint & stitch
- Alice Fox - Natural Structures
- Debbie Lyddon - Exploring place
- Sue Stone - Every picture tells a story
- Guest tutors 2020 >
- Contact us
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops
Copyright © InStitches 2010-2020
All rights reserved.