Chase away those winter blues this April and spend a day tray dyeing with InStitches.
We'll have pots and pots of colour for you to play with and defy you not to get carried away. People usually end up selling their soul (well...almost) to find even more fabric* to transform with luscious colour; it's SO addictive.
Don't delay - book your place here
* so that's why we have fabric by the metre for you to buy on the day!
- About us
Courses & workshops
- Courses and workshops at a glance
- short courses and workshops >
- Studio Days
- Year-long courses >
Guest tutors 2021
- Stewart Kelly - Following a line
- Alice Fox - Natural Structures
- Matthew Harris - Text-ile
- Wendy Dolan - Architecture in stitch 2021
- Liam Biswell - Experimental Printmaking
- Debbie Lyddon - stitched collage 2021
- Judith Needham - Woven willow reindeer
- Judith Needham - Christmas Angel
- Judith Needham - Woven willow star
- Cas Holmes - Layers, lines and image 2021
- Polly Pollock - Twined baskets & pods
- Guest tutors 2022 >
- Guest tutors 2021 >
- Online workshops
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops
Copyright © InStitches 2010-2021
All rights reserved.