Chase away those winter blues this April and spend a day tray dyeing with InStitches.
We'll have pots and pots of colour for you to play with and defy you not to get carried away. People usually end up selling their soul (well...almost) to find even more fabric* to transform with luscious colour; it's SO addictive.
Don't delay - book your place here
* so that's why we have fabric by the metre for you to buy on the day!
Courses & workshops
- Courses and workshops at a glance
- Studio Days
- Year-long courses >
Guest tutors 2022
- Claire Benn Acrylics with a textile sensibility
- Judith Needham - weave your own chicken
- Polly Pollock - Pebbles & nests
- Debbie Lyddon - stitched collage 2022
- Cas Holmes - Layers, lines and image
- Kate Findlay - Wild Garden
- Christine Chester - Poetry of decay 2022
- Caroline Bell - introduction to eco printing
- Polly Pollock - From the sea
- Claire Benn - Out of this earth
- Amanda Hislop - Escape into landscape
- Alice Fox - Natural Structures
- Polly Pollock - Twined baskets & pods
- Wendy Dolan - Inspired by India
- Kate Findlay - Magical lantern
- Matthew Harris - From parts to a whole
- Guest tutors 2022 >
- Online workshops
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love textiles, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks
Courses and workshops
Copyright © InStitches 2010-2022
All rights reserved.