Over the Easter break most of the Stitching by Design students have assembled their sampler quilt tops, so here is a sneaky peak as they layer them up ready for quilting...
Many hands make light work of pinning Vicky's quilt.
Don't you just love the row of spoons on Joan's quilt? They would be a lovely quilting motif too.
Sue used her collection of hand dyed fabric she did with InStitches last year. Don't they look fantastic? They work particularity well with the Mariner's Compass block, the effect is really 3D.
InStitches are Hazel Ryder and Terry Donaldson. Our mission is to provide exciting courses for lovers of patchwork, quilting, dyeing, sketchbooks and stitching. Check out our current courses on our website.
- About us
- Courses & workshops
- Make & Create!: Beautiful home
- Guest tutors 2017 >
Guest tutors 2018
- Debbie Lyddon - Sculptural forms
- Linda Miller - Pictorial Machine Embroidery Workshop
- Deborah O'Hare - Painted landscapes
- Wendy Dolan - Architecture in stitch
- Judith Needham Catalonian tension tray
- Sarah Waters - nuno felted scarf
- Alice Fox - Collecting Colours
- Caroline Bell - eco printing on fabric workshop
- Contact us
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love fabric, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks