It's a dull, wet day in Yateley but here at InStitches we are making merry with the thickened Procion dyes again. Today's session started with our usual show & tell, so we all admired ( and coverted!) each other's fabrics from last times session. Take a look.....lush or what??
If you fancy having a go and can't wait until the next Inspiration to Stitch course starts in September then have a look at what is on offer at the InStitches Summer School: Can't Resist It. We have three whole days of design, resist techniques, fabric painting....... and hopefully sunshine!
InStitches are Hazel Ryder and Terry Donaldson. Our mission is to provide exciting courses for lovers of patchwork, quilting, dyeing, sketchbooks and stitching. Check out our current courses on our website.
- About us
- Courses & workshops
- Make & Create!: Beautiful home
- Guest tutors 2017 >
Guest tutors 2018
- Debbie Lyddon - Sculptural forms
- Linda Miller - Pictorial Machine Embroidery Workshop
- Deborah O'Hare - Painted landscapes
- Wendy Dolan - Architecture in stitch
- Judith Needham Catalonian tension tray
- Sarah Waters - nuno felted scarf
- Alice Fox - Collecting Colours
- Caroline Bell - eco printing on fabric workshop
- Contact us
InStitches: exciting courses for people who love fabric, quilting, design, stitching and sketchbooks